Running a business can be difficult at the best
of times and making sure your staff are happy
and well cared for is a
priority. We understand the impact on the business
when people take time off for dental appointments.
We would like
to help and reduce some of the ‘wasted’ time
by offering you and your employees high-quality
dental solutions on your
doorstep. Our prime location, close to Chester
town centre and business park, means your employees
can be seen at
times that are convenient for you and your business.
The Wellness Dental Clinic offers a wide range
of services including:
• General dentistry
• Restorative dentistry (fillings, crowns and bridges)
• Tooth whitening
• Cosmetic and aesthetic dentistry
• Ceramic restorations
• Hygiene appointments
• Invisalign® tooth straightening
• Implants directly or on referral.
Why choose us?
• Flexible opening hours to work around your business
needs, including late nights and Saturdays.
• Convenient location with free parking.
• Appointments can be booked by email.
• Sympathetic care for nervous patients.
• High-quality treatment in a friendly environment.
• Enjoy our relaxation room as you wait for your
• Personal approach tailored to your individual
• Clear, tailor-made treatment plans and estimates.
• Latest technology in surgery.
We offer high-quality dental care in a friendly,
relaxed and clinical environment ensuring the
highest standards of
health and safety for all our patients.
We have also developed our optional Dental Care
Plan to ensure that you get the best dental treatment.
We offer a
generous discount on treatment, extended opening
hours and an easy way to budget for your dental
care. You will
also benefit from our Worldwide Dental Trauma
Insurance to protect against the cost of large
damage, as well as Emergency Callout Insurance,
should you need a dentist in an emergency, anywhere
in the world.
Our Dental Care Plan costs just £11.99
per month and includes:
• Two comprehensive Oral Health Assessments per
• Two hygiene visits per year
• All necessary x-rays
• 20% discount on dental treatments required or
• Convenient monthly payment by Direct Debit
• Worldwide Dental Trauma and Emergency Callout
• Redundancy protection for your monthly plan payments
for up to 12 months
• Priority appointments for emergencies during
We are currently offering a free dental consultation
for all new patients. If you would like more
to book an appointment, please contact us on
01244 677797 or 680214, or email us at